Schematic / Conceptual Design
– General concept / look and feel
– Preliminary furniture layout proposal.
– Ideas , concepts and images of furniture and finishes.
– Ideas, concepts and images of decorative lighting, indoor and outdoor furniture, carpets, fabrics and others.
– Mood board presentation with the concept idea and general mood for the space, showing colors, textures and images.
– Furniture sketches and drawings.
– Rugs, accesories, drapery, decorative accents and any other elements proposal.
– Floor plans and elevations with furniture.
– Estimated bugdet presentation.
– Client’s presentation.
– Quoting process for all selected and approved items.
– Final budget for clients approval.
– Review and approval of shop drawings and samples.
– Specifications for all items with finishes and dimensions.
Inspection and Project conclusion
Coordinate and review drawings with contractors. .
Provide supervision during production
On site presence during installation.